We offer bespoke advice in relation to the following:
- Planning Applications and Appeals
- Promotion Agreements
- Option Agreements
- Planning Appraisals
- Project Management (overseeing the whole planning process and providing advice)
- Sustainable development and eco planning advice
- Connecting investors with landowners
- Section 106 Agreements & Community Infrastructure Levy negotiations
- Development advice for restructuring a site to maximise potential income
Woolley has a trusted contact base covering many parts of the UK which can be utilised as and when certain expertise is needed. This ensures Woolley can include every aspect of planning and development matters from start to finish which provides increased benefits to the community, delivers positive gains for the environment whilst maximising returns for the client.
If you think that you may have a piece of land with development potential, please get in touch. We will be happy to conduct a free, no obligation initial site appraisal to establish the best approach to achieve planning consent.
Do you want to find out whether your land has planning and development potential? Get in touch!