Woolley was founded in 1995 to manage assets for large institutional funds and private clients, finding urban and rural projects to meet strict investment criteria as well as advising on many specialist planning and development matters. Clients include blue-chip companies, investors, private individuals, public sector bodies, charities, environmental organisations and academic institutions.
At Woolley, we commit to delivering sustainable development mechanisms that secure our clients’ long, medium and short term success and profitability. Our strong rural asset management experience demonstrates that inclusive planning, thoughtful eco-friendly development and profitable investment are inextricably linked. We pride ourselves on being versatile and dynamic, continually assessing our clients’ needs and advising on suitable strategies thereon.
Our convening power brings together global expertise in sustainability, planning, investment and property management to deliver optimal investment performance for our clients whilst delivering on ambitious sustainability objectives. We identify and involve a wide variety of stakeholders to achieve our goals:
- To deliver precise and sustainable project management
- To provide guidance on sound property investment options
- To innovate to deliver development that is profitable and ecologically responsive
- To introduce leading edge thinking in sustainable development
Our specialty areas are:
- Planning applications and appeals
- Residential, rural land commercial property acquisitions
- Property sales
- Sustainable land and development promotion and option agreements
- Sustainable asset management, institutional investments and development projects
- Advice to Government on delivering sustainable infrastructure outcomes from its Community Infrastructure Levy
- Section 106 advice and negotiation that improves sustainability outcomes from future developments
Woolley welcomes a challenge, and invites you to contact us to discuss how we can add value to your project.