< back to case studies
Consulting on a District Council Plan Review
LDF Consultation District Council One Local Planning Authority recognising the potential of Concerto-Intelligent Community Planning, has, in conjunction with Woolley used the Concerto methodology in taking forward the review of its Local Plan (Local Development Framework); the results have exceeded their expectations:
- The Stakeholders felt as though they had ‘ownership’ and this inspired participation
- The issues report is short, compact and relevant, as the stakeholders have been consulted first
- Concerto enabled them to produce the first draft of their LDF quicker and more effectively
- Concerto also assisted with their Community Plan and Sustainability Appraisal.
- There was a clear audit trail, and the methodology was statistically defensible